TurboTax 2012 System Requirements
Filing Tax is one of the tedious tasks to accomplish. However, since a last few years, there has been a change in the process. Nowadays, millions of users are filing their taxes online. It is cheap, fast and simple. Various online tax software options are out there in the market. However, TurboTax 2012/2013/2014/2015 exemplifies the benefits, as compared to other options.
Turbotax 2012 is specifically designed to meet up the requirements of your tax situation. The 2012 versions are –
- Home & Business
Normal Filers can use the Deluxe Edition. A person who owns a home, have a family, life change or medical expenses come under normal filer category. People having some properties or investments can consider the Premier edition; whereas Business edition is suitable for business owners. A free edition of the program is also available. You can use it for simple tax returns.
How to get the software?
You can easily download the application online or buy it in retail stores as boxed software. TurboTax is quite affordable. The interface is good with completely straightforward process. The software itself guides you from the start of your tax return to finish.
Let us have a look at the minimum requirements to install TurboTax 2012 software on a Windows computer.
Minimum System Requirements –
- Operating systems-
- Windows 8 (64-bit and 32-bit) or
- Windows XP (32 bit) Pro/ Home with Service Pack- 3; or
- Windows 7 (64bit and 32-bit); or
- Windows Vista (64 bit and 32-bit) Ultimate/ Home Basic / Business/ Home Premium; or
- Processor – 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or faster processor
- Administrative rights are needed to install and run TurboTax.
- RAM 512 MB of RAM
- Monitor 800×600 screen resolution (recommended 1024×768)
- ICD-ROM Drive 2X CD-ROM drive
- Internet Connection
- Third-Party Software Microsoft .NET 4
- 56Kbps modem
- Printer – Any Windows-compatible laser or inkjet printer
- Adobe Reader 8
All in all, you can enjoy benefits of TurboTax 2012 by using above mentioned software and system requirements.